Distance 11.8 km
Spanning Brixen/Bressanone to Franzensfeste/Fortezza, this exciting and instructive theme trail focusses on the history and cultural landscape of the Eisacktal Valley. On the 24 information boards found along the way, there is much to learn about the art and history of the oldest settlement in Tyrol, as well as its natural environment and geology.
Construction work on the Brenner Base Tunnel (the BBT) is currently in full swing. For a preview of what is currently the biggest construction site underway in Europe, visit the BBT Info Point at the Franzensfeste Fortress.
Update: May 02, 2019
Parkinggebührenpflichtiges Parkhaus in der Dantestraße
32T 702907 5177164
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view