Marked as Latschenweg, the route is located between the Gasserhütte mountain hut and the Marzuner Schupfe alpine pasture. Here, prized oil from the mountain pine is produced in a special extraction process with an oven. On Mondays and Thursdays, visitors can observe how the pine oil is produced, along with information about the extraction process. The oil is used in curative applications with a number of different samples on display.
Distance 7.4 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 690683 5168237
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view