Distance 10.2 km
This circular hike on the Pinàzweg Trail crosses over the sunny slopes of Brixen/Bressanone to Elvas. Although the trail remains open all year round, it is especially popular in springtime, when the fruit trees are in bloom, as well as in autumn.
In Roman times there was already a thriving settlement in Elvas. In the archaeological site are relics of a blacksmith's forge shop..
Update: May 02, 2019
ParkingAt the parking spache Stufles or Priel at Brixen
32T 703221 5177150
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view