This theme path leads to the Toblach/Dobbiaco lake. A nature trail around the lake with 11 stations provides valuable information on the vegetation, wildlife and geomorphology of the area. The viewing platform on the western shore offers a place to rest and views of the lake’s plants and wildlife and of the silted areas.
suitable for baby stroller
You can find more information about the water features of Toblach/Dobbiaco:
How to reach Toblach/Dobbiaco: https://www.drei-zinnen.info/en/dobbiaco/dobbiaco/contact-and-service/arrival-mobility.html
From Toblach in southern direction until Neutoblach/Dobbiaco Nuova to the Tourist Office.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.