The “Wasserbühelrunde“ tour in the wonderfully located village of Laion at the entrance to Grödnertal Valley is a short walk to archeological findings at the ancient settlement at the Wasserbühel hill. Wasserbühel lies to the north-west of the village and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy its magnificent views.
Distance 1.4 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 696350 5164937
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view