This 9 km long toboggan run is the ultimate pleasure for the whole family. Idyllic, varied and always good for a surprise. The fun is guaranteed already by the fact that the run never ends.
The toboggan run begins at the top station of the gondola lift Plose and on the first kilomters the run is technically easy and offers fun for all the family. The lower section is ideal for fans of toboggan sports, as there are long straight stretches. The toboggan run ends 1000 metres below its start, at the bottom station of the gondola lift.
The length of the whole track alone is remarkable, and a challenge for every slider. Depending on the snow conditions, there may be fast stretches and technically challenging sections.
Getting thereFrom Bressanone using your own car or by bus to the bottom station of the cableway in S. Andrea, from here you can reach by cable car to Valcroce, the starting point of the toboggan run RudiRun.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.