Mountain panorama, adventure and turquoise water - this adventurous hike in the middle of the legendary mountain world of King Laurin is an absolute highlight for the whole family. The metres in altitude are comfortably conquered with the mountain railways, so that you can enjoy the panorama from above without too much effort. Huts with panoramic terraces invite you to linger, while Lake Carezza enchants young and old with its rainbow colours.
Getting thereGetting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante centre (Despar); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
Parking: parking lot cable car Welschnofen | Nova Levante Laurin I, https://g.page/Kabinenbahn?share