This gorgeous panorama path leads above the village Nova Levante to the Pension Erna and it's a perfect family walk.
A total of 9 stations along the panoramic path explain facts about the village Welschnofen, its history and tradition and the nature in the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites. Numerous benches invite you to relax and to enjoy the tranquility and fresh mountain air.
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante centre (Despar); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
Parking: parking lot cable car Welschnofen | Nova Levante Laurin I, https://g.page/Kabinenbahn?share