If you take the circular detour up to the Forcolotta di Noghera be careful on the stretch connecting trail Nos. 320 and 325b, which is rather steep, very much so at times. Do not leave the beaten track. The track is not recommended with fog.
The GPS track follows the circular route with the detour towards the Forcolotta di Noghera.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board. The track is not recommended with fog.
Getting thereDrive to San Lorenzo in Banale on the SS421 national road, from either the Giudicarie valleys or the Altipiano della Paganella. Just above the church of San Lorenzo take the road to Val d’Ambiez. Follow the directions, through several suggestive hamlets, and continue to the car park at the entrance to Val d’Ambiez (Loc. Baesa), from where you can take the Jeep Taxi service to Rifugio al Cacciatore (info at www.taxijeepbosetti.com or www.taximargonari.com).
EquipmentTrekking shoes are a must; useful: telescopic walking sticks.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints