Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintshttp://www.dolomitibrentabike.it/lang/IT//track/dettaglio_itinerario/itinerario_dati/53
Getting thereFrom the north: motorway exit Trento Nord
From the south: motorway exit Trento Sud
From Trento: SS. 45bis direction Riva del Garda-Tione di Trento-Madonna di Campiglio to Sarche, then SS. 237 to Tione di Trento-Terme di Comano-Madonna di Campiglio; in the town centre of Ponte Arche you'll find the indication to Stenico.
From Riva del Garda: SS. 237 direction Arco-Sarche; at the traffic-circle in Sarche turn left on the SS. 237 direction Tione di Trento-Terme di Comano-Madonna di Campiglio; in the town centre of Ponte Arche you'll find the indication to Stenico.
From Brescia: SS. 237 direction Tione di Trento-Madonna di Campiglio; ath the traffic-circle in Tione turn right, direction Terme di Comano-Trento. In the town centre of Ponte Arche you'll find the indication to Stenico.
ParkingNear the church.
EquipmentHelmet, gloves, clothes change, rain jacket, sunglasses, tool set, suntan cream, water, energy bars, map, GPS device.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.