Farms and mountains!
Distance 25.4 km
The route starts from the valley floor, following the left bank of the river Noce before climbing up the slope, looking down over the valley with superb views of the Dolomites (the Peller massif) and Val Meledrio (an enchanting valley crossed by the Dolomiti di Brenta Bike trail). The farms of Mont di Bolentina testify to man’s age-old presence on these precipitous yet thrilling slopes, stirring a certain nostalgia for bygone ages, just reward for a gruelling and as yet little-known uphill.
Update: August 18, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintswww.dolomitibrentabike.it
Getting thereFrom Trento: road to Mezzolombardo-Val di Non-Val di Sole
From San Michele all'Adige: SS. 43 direction Val di Non-Val di Sole
32T 644944 5131787
EquipmentHelmet, gloves, clothes change, rain jacket, sunglasses, tool set, suntan cream, water, energy bars, map, GPS device.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view