Itinerary: Ponte Arche, Campo Lomaso, Dasindo, Stumiaga, Fiavè archaeological site, Favrio, Dasindo, Vigo Lomaso (shortcut from Dasindo, Vigo Lomaso, Poia, Ponte Arche).
The route is marked with red footprints.
The Pile-dwellings Museum in Fiavé with its collection, unique in the whole of Europe, showing artefacts, cooking utensils and tools that will transport you back to the Bronze Age.
-plan with care your itinerary
-choose an itinerary that suits your physical condition
-choose carefully the appropriate equipment
-check the weather forecast
-if you walk alone it could be more dangerous
-tell someone where you’re going and when you’ll probably be back
-don’t hesitate to contact an expert if you think you’re going to need one
-pay attention to the signposts
-don’t hesitate to retrace your steps
-in case of accident call 118
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintswww.visiacomano.it/trekking
Getting thereFrom Ponte Arche tourism board descend on the road that goes towards the Park of the Thermae. After 50 metres you will find a car park, that will be the starting point of this tour.
ParkingFree parking at Ponte Arche / Comano Terme.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.