Light tour on a large forest trail to Maso Plaz.
Distance 1.6 km
Nice hike for the whole family. Starting from the Sportzone in Cloz, we walk through a very nice forest with spruces, larches and pines. In the middle oft he trail we find a nice bright place with a rest area composed with table and bench. Nearly before Maso Plaz the wood is clearing off and we enjoy a viewy panorama over the whole Val di Non. The gardens of Maso Plaz offers a very tasty food and after the meal we can relax in the middle oft he flowers or discover the gardens, before we return on the same trail.
Update: April 04, 2019
Rest StopMaso Plaz
Safety informationPay attention for mountain bikers who can be present on this trail
Getting thereBy car passing Mendelpass-Passo Mendola or Gampenpass-Passo Palade direction Val di Non destination Cloz. There you take the turnoff to Sporting Zone Cloz-Rankipino.
ParkingGroßer Gratisparkplatz an der Sportzone in Cloz
32T 660302 5144262
EquipmentNo special equipment necessary
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view