A simple and little frequented hike affording an unusual and wild perspective of Lake Santa Giustina.
Distance 1.9 km
The trail begins among the apple orchards and then proceeds along a delightful path, along which you’ll find multiple panoramic spots and benches to enjoy the sunshine and the lakeside breeze.
The best time of year for the view of the lake is late Spring and early Summer, when the waters of this artificial lake are at their highest level.
AuthorAPT Val di Non
Update: September 20, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsThere are no refreshment points along this short trail.
From Cles, take the road down to Lake Santa Giustina which climbs up the other shore towards Revò.
Leave your car at the car park near Terrazza dei Sapori, where the junction with the road up to Mostizzolo is.
ParkingAt Terrazza dei Sapori.
32T 656366 5139800
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentNormal running shoes are sufficient.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view