Lez di Cloz corresponds to a stretch of the Rankipino bike and pedestrian track.
Distance 13.2 km
It is completely flat and also suitable for children wanting to get to grips with cycling on a dirt track.
It is best to take some water with you as there are no fountains along this path.
AuthorAPT Val di Non
Update: April 26, 2021
Safety informationThere are no particular difficulties.
Getting thereCloz is along the road that connects Cles, Revò and Fondo. From the village follow signs to “Rankipino” which lead up to the sports field above the village.
ParkingAt the sports field there is a large free car park.
32T 659860 5143146
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentNormal trainers are sufficient.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view