The enchantment of walking on the extensive meadows of the Predaia.
Rifugio Predaia is located on a beautiful grassy slope that dominates the entire Valle di Non. It is the ideal destination of brief excursions and picnics for families and children.
Rifugio Predaia is an exceptional arrival and stop-over point for mountain bike trails.
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Along road SS43 you reach the town of Mollaro. From here, you head for Vervò on road SP13. You continue above Vervò and reach Rifugio Sores, where you can park.
Rifugio Sores (1205m)