Escursione lunga ma dal dislivello contenuto che dall'altipiano della Predaia porta alla dorsale panoramica con spettacolari viste sulla Val d'Adige.
Distance 14.8 km
Percorso di grande bellezza per la natura che lo circonda, ben segnalato dai sentieri SAT. Chi volesse accorciare il percorso invece può fermarsi alla Malga Vecchia e fare ritorno lungo lo stesso percorso.
Malga di Coredo all'andata e Malga Rodeza al ritorno sono degli ottimi punti dove fare una pausa e assaggiare dei piatti tipici.
AuthorAPT Val di Non
Update: June 27, 2020
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
ParkingRifugio Predaia Ai Todes'ci
32T 665654 5131342
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentSono sufficienti scarponcini e bastoncini da trekking. Meglio mettere in zaino da bere e pranzo al sacco.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view