An easy trail on the splendid mountain ridge that divides Val d’Adige from Val di Non arriving at the peak, which affords a breathtaking view through 360° of both valleys.
Distance 9.5 km
An easy trail on the splendid mountain ridge that divides Val d’Adige from Val di Non. This itinerary along a section of the famous “Sentiero Italia” (Italian Trail), continuously rising and falling across open woods, provides a view that conceals all that is man-made from view, allowing you to forget that you are just a few kilometres from built-up areas…until you reach the summit, which affords a breathtaking view through 360° of both valleys.
AuthorAPT Val di Non
Update: September 07, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereDriving from the South to Mollaro, in Val di Non, take the road towards Vervò and stay on it until Sores Refuge. To the right of the Refuge, an asphalt road climbs up and you’ll reach Predaia Refuge – “Ai Todès ci” after 2 km. Leave your vehicle here. Sores Refuge can also be reached via the town of Coredo if you follow the signs to “Sette larici”.
ParkingAt Predaia Refuge – “Ai Todès ci”
32T 665785 5131317
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view