Rest StopOsteria Palazan
Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino
Ristorante - Pizzeria Flamingo
As you pass the agricultural land or the apple orchards you will often come across tractors on the country lanes.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsAs you pass the agricultural land or the apple orchards you will often come across tractors on the country lanes.
Getting thereFrom the Brenner A22 motorway take the exit to Trento Nord and then follow the SS43 towards the Non Valley. In Dermulo follow the signpost to Cles and then Tuenno/Lago di Tovel
ParkingFree parking is available by the crossroads where you turn off for Lake Tovel.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentThe tour can be undertaken with any type of MTB with strong tyres.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.