Whoever visits Valle di Ledro can’t miss the promenade along the shore of Lake Ledro, with its four beaches and its villages (Pieve, Mezzolago and Molina).
Distance 9.3 km
To say nothing of the pile-dwelling village and the woods of Pur. The dispensers available all along the route make it the perfect itinerary for walking out one’s dog, truly animal friendly!
The Pile-Dwellings Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Foletto Museum in Pieve and Ledro Land Art in the pinewood of Pur are not to be missed.
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: September 08, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Further information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud - Lago di Garda. Follow the SS240 della Val di Ledro to Pieve and turn into Via Přibram at the graveyard. Further options
ParkingCar Park in Via Přibram, Pieve.
32T 634691 5082849
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view