Perfect route for families with children looking for a light and quiet walk but not wanting to renounce to a dash of outdoor adventure.
Distance 1.4 km
Which is the tallest bell tower in Trentino? The villages of Tiarno di Sotto and Pinzolo, in the near Val Rendena, are both in contention for this record. Both clock towers are about 72 m tall. The interior of the church is also worth a look! At the beginning of the path leading to the waterfall, the Mulino dei Bugatini is the only water mill still in existence along the Massangla. Gorg d’Abiss, vortex of the abyss. This colourful name belongs to the waterfall formed by the Massangla over the centuries.
Relief from the summer heat in the coolness of the wood and the torrent.
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: September 08, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
More information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit the A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud – Lago di Garda – Follow the SS240 della Val di Ledro to Tiarno di Sotto. Further options
ParkingCar park in front of the church.
32T 630793 5083591
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view