It takes just a few minutes from the village to reach the Madonnina of Bezzecca, a nice spot with a beautiful view over Lake Ledro. Val di Mulini stretches through meadows and barns.
Distance 4.2 km
Val di Mulini owes its name to the many water mills that used to be the main feature of its landscape. In 1866 part of the Third Italian War of Independence took place in Bezzecca. The fields of Santa Lucia, through which the cycling path now unfolds, was the major battleground of the Battle of Bezzecca (21 July 1866), key moment in the invasion of Trentino led by Garibaldi.
The Garibaldi and Great War Museum in Bezzecca is the right place to learn more about Garibaldi and Valle di Ledro.
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: August 24, 2020
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Further information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit the A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud – Lago di Garda. Follow the SS240 della Val di Ledro to Bezzecca. Further options
ParkingCar park in front of the school building.
32T 633285 5083971
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view