𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Mountain sports are dangerous. The techniques shown or described do not correspond to the doctrine. I expressly advise against imitation. Everyone is responsible for his actions on the mountain itself!
𝗔𝗰𝗵𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗴: Bergsport ist gefährlich. Die gezeigten oder beschriebenen Techniken entsprechen nicht der Lehrmeinung. Von der Nachahmung rate ich ausdrücklich ab. Jeder ist für sein Handlungen am Berg selbst verantwortlich!
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.