This walk unwinding through the woods and meadows of Legos reveals a less well known and less well-trodden corner of Valle di Ledro, which is just nonetheless as fascinating.
Distance 5 km
During the spring the meadows turn into a colourful explosion as wild flowers come into bloom. The alleys of Legos are a source of picturesque views. The botanical path is lined with trees of different species and its highest point is a viewpoint over Lake Ledro and the valley below.
The route starts and ends near the Pile-Dwelling Museum by Lake Ledro, UNESCO World Heritage Site. The museum tells about everyday life in a pile-dwelling settlement during the Bronze Age, 3500 years ago.
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: September 02, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Further information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit the A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud - Lago di Garda. Follow the SS240 to the Pile-Dwelling Museum in Molina. Further options
ParkingCar Park near the Pile-Dwelling Museum.
32T 636965 5081545
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view