Val Concei is a side valley of Valle di Ledro, which is home to the three villages of Locca, Enguiso and Lenzumo.
Distance 4.2 km
The walk begins in Locca, whose church is perched upon a hill overlooking the valley. Its position and orientation are due to the fact that the church used to serve the community of Enguiso as well. Enguiso is the smallest village of the three, but the richest in alleys and narrow streets. Country lanes lead to Lennzumo, the starting point of the Sentiero naturalistico di fondovalle (i.e. Valley floor naturalistic path), which unfolds through the woods of Concei.
Each village of Val Concei has its own village party during the summer. In Locca it is on the last Sunday in July, in Lenzumo on the last Sunday in August and in Enguiso on the third Sunday in September. They are a good occasion to have a taste of a specialty of Valle di Ledro, caponec!
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: September 09, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Further information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit the A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud – Lago di Garda. Follow the SS240 della Val di Ledro to Pieve di Ledro. Turn right at the fire brigade station and drive towards Val Concei. Further options
ParkingCar park in Via III Novembre in Locca.
32T 633816 5084326
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view