Ledro Trek Medium is a two-day trek along mountainside trails overlooking Lake Ledro. Highlights of the second stage: Wonderful views of Lake Ledro, Ledro Land Art and Alpine pastures of Sant'Anna.
Distance 16.6 km
We follow the signposts marked Ledro Trek Medium starting from Molina in clockwise direction.
A nice swim in Lake Ledro is the best possible way to conclude Ledro Trek! In the Summer months water temperature exceeds 20°C.
AuthorApt Valle di Ledro
Update: December 22, 2021
Tips and hints
Further information on www.vallediledro.com
Exit the A22 motorway at Rovereto Sud - Lago di Garda. Follow the SS240 della Val di Ledro to Molina. Further options
ParkingCar park near the bus stop in Barcesino. Alternative: Car park behind the post office in Molina.
32T 638146 5081264
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view