Only the trails are single - you are part of a community that meets on the trails or at the lift, exchanges ideas and collects and shares experiences.
Distance 0.8 km
To get to the "Snake Trail", you start at the top station of the Madritschen chairlift and complete the first part of the "Livio Trail". The "Snake Trail" leads to the "Fausto Trail".
You must have driven it in the wet field.
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Update: March 05, 2022
Rest stopsAlbergo Ristorante da Livio
- When the trail line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Driving on the trail lines is only permitted with suitable bikes.
- Driving on the lines with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- Always ride on half visibility.
- On split trails hikers always have priority.
- The consumption of alcohol in the area of the trail is prohibited!
- The trail lines are reserved for experienced mountain bikers.
- Hikers please use the signposted hiking trails.
Getting thereApproach via the B111 to the Tröpolach junction. Here take the B90 Nassfeld-Pass road. Follow this road to the Madritschen Sessalbahn valley station at Nassfeld.
ParkingParking spaces are available at the Madritschen chairlift valley station on the Nassfeld Pass!
33T 366864 5157549
EquipmentFully minimum 130 mm Federweg
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view