The Nassfeld Pramollo Hero now follows the single trail "easy way" down to the Nassfeldpass and from here follows the route HP6 via the Garnitzenalm back to the Nassfeldpass. Now you change to the HP5 route, which you follow until shortly after the Rossalm, before it goes steeply uphill to the Madritsche mountain station. This is where the final descent on the tour HP7 (60 metres uphill) begins, which is the same as the first ascent in the upper section. From the middle station at 1,000 m above sea level, you can then switch to the flow trail "MEX-Line 1" and thus return to the starting point in Tröpolach with lots of riding fun.
Variant - Nassfeld Pramollo Hero Light: In this energy-saving version you use the support of the lifts Millennium Express, Gartnerkofelbahn and Madritschenbahn and enjoy the descents as described above. Nevertheless, 200 meters of altitude difference in the ascent are on the program.
Both versions are also a real highlight with the E-MTB.
HIGHLIGHT: huge action radius and sensational panoramas
Rest stopsBeim Winkler
Wulfenia da Livio
Albergo Ristorante da Livio
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Getting thereVia B111 (direction Kötschach-Mauthen or direction Hermagor) to the junction Tröpolach. From there follow the signs Millennium-Express.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 7 Waypoints
- 7 Waypoints