From the valley station of the Millennium Express in Tröpolach, the gondola takes you to the Madritsche mountain station.
The Nassfeld Pramollo Hero Light now goes down the single trail "easy way" to the Nassfeld pass. From there it goes in the direction of Alpenhotel Platter, 10 m after the church on the left to the valley station of the Gartnerkofel chairlift. This is used for the ascent to the foot of the Gartnerkofel. Continue on the HP6 route via the Ofenalm back to the Nassfeld pass. After taking the Madritschenbahn to the top station, you follow the HP7 and then the flow trail "MEX-Line 1" back down to the valley. After a lot of fun you return to the starting point in Tröpolach.
Both variants are also a real highlight with the E-MTB.
HIGHLIGHT: huge action radius and sensational panoramas
Albergo Ristorante da Livio
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessmentStart in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Getting thereVia B111 (direction Kötschach-Mauthen or direction Hermagor) to the junction Tröpolach. From there follow the signs Millennium-Express.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 4 Waypoints
- 4 Waypoints