Vom Piazza in Riva über den Ledro See zum Tremalzo.
Distance 61.3 km
Ein Espresso am Ende der Via Ponale ist zu empfehlen. Weiterhin gibt es ein Gasthaus am Passo di Tremalzo bevor es die letzten 150 hm zur Abfahrt hinauf geht.
32T 642737 5082875
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentEine Windjacke ist inbesondere im Frühjahr und Herbst auf der Abfahrt sehr empfehlenswert.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view