Radtour über das Pustertal und Pragsertal auf die Plätzwiese, von dort über das Höhlensteintal vorbei am Landro und Toblachersee zurück zu unserer Verleihstelle.
Distance 45.6 km
Gipfeltour zum Strudelkopf ist mit dem Rad möglich!
Update: April 14, 2020
Getting thereAt the traffic lights turn into the Direction of Neutoblach, you find the starting point 100m after the railway crossing at your right
ParkingAt the Railwaystation
33T 287808 5178223
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view