Rest StopMALGA CONSERIA
Safety informationCheck the weather forecast before leaving,
Please remember that it is mandatory having winter tyres or snow chains
Remember - Shovel, Probe and ARTVA (Avalanche swamped searching engine).
It is a well-trod path
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintswww.visitvalsugana.it
Getting thereDalla strada Statale 47 della Valsugana, prendere l'uscita per Strigno e proseguire in direzione Spera per poi percorrere l'unica strada che esce dal paese e che porta in Val Campelle. Una volta arrivati alla località Cenon proseguire fino a dove finisce la strada.
ParkingPonte di Conseria
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentUsual winter clothes
Remember - Shovel, Probe and ARTVA (Avalanche swamped searching engine)
Basic Equipment for Ski Touring
- Ski Helmet
- 2 pairs of Gloves: lightweight, breathable and windproof for going uphill, regular ski gloves for downhill
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Additional warm jacket
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Lightweight wind- and waterproof ski pants
- 20 to 28 liter rucksack, preferably backcountry type
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Ski Touring
- Ski touring boots
- Ski touring bindings to fit boots
- Ski touring skins to fit skis
- Ski poles, preferably telescopic type
- Avalanche safety equipment to consider: beacon, avalanche probe, avalanche shovel
- Ski touring crampons
- Crevasse rescue kit
- Ski touring harness
- Light ice axe
- Ski touring ropes
- Avalanche airbag backpack
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.