A pleasant walk suitable for families with strollers following a ring route between the towns of Bosentino and Vigolo Vattaro. At various points of the walk there are equipment dedicated to the game (Playground in Bosentino and Vigolo Vattaro) and shaded rest areas with tables and benches are present near “Castel Vigolo” and the sanctuary of the Madonna del Feles. The sunshine is also good throughout the walk, which makes it pleasant even during the beautiful days of early spring and late autumn.
Safety information- prepare your itinerary;
- choose a route suitable for your preparation;
- choose suitable equipment and equipment;
- consult the nivometereological bulletins;
- starting alone is more risky;
- leave information about your itinerary at the approximate time of return;
- do not hesitate to rely on a professional;
- pay attention to the indications and signs on the route;
- do not hesitate to retrace your steps;
- in the event of an accident, give the alarm by calling the short number 112 (Single European Emergency Number activated in the Autonomous Province of Trento).
As you will imagine, the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is closely linked to the contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this sheet may have changed. Before leaving, find out about the status of the route by contacting the shelter manager on your route, the mountain guides, the visitor centers of the natural parks and the tourist offices.
Per chi proviene dalla Valsugana dirigersi verso Calceranica e alla rotatoria salire verso Bosentino (3,2 km da Calceranica)
Da Trento prendere la SS 349 con direzione Vicenza e alla rotatoria di Vigolo Vattaro prendere SP1 direzione Calceranica fino a Bosentino (18 km da Trento).