Capoluogo politico e amministrativo della valle, Borgo Valsugana offre il più rimarchevole paesaggio fluviale urbanizzato superstite in Trentino. Dominato dal imponente Castel Telvana l’abitato è attraversato dal fiume Brenta, che ha contribuito a conferirgli una deliziosa impronta Veneta.
Cosa c'è da vedere a Borgo Valsugana?
Il corso Ausugum con le sue botteghe e i portali barocchi, le chiese di S. Anna, di San Rocco, San Francesco, della Pieve e il monastero di San Damiano, Castel Telvana (privato), il ponte Veneziano, sul fiume Brenta, il Palazzo Ceschi.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
From the Strada Statale 47 of the valsugana to the exit for Borgo valsuganaTake Via dei Bagni and Via roncegno in the direction of Località onea
Author’s map recommendations
Equipmentsportswear and sneaker
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.