- Do not expose yourself too much on the edge, do not climb on protective fences and do not step in tunnels.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand.
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities.
- Choose the right equipment and clothing.
- Check the weather forecast.
- Walking alone in the mountain is always dangerous, be sure to have a mobile phone always with you.
- Leave information on your route and your expected return time.
- Do not hesitate to contact a professional guide.
- Beware of the signs you will find along the way.
- In case of emergency call 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and links
APT Valsugana - tel. +39 0461 727700 - email@example.com