- Plan your itinerary ahead
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable equipment and repair kit
- Check weather forecast
- Setting out by yourself is riskier; if this is the case take a mobile phone
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- Do not hesitate in placing your trust in a professional
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back
- In case of emergency call 112
To be avoided during rainy periods and the following days the road can be dangerous because very slippery.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsAPT Valsugana - tel. +39 0461 727700 - email@example.com
Getting thereOn the Valsugana highway SS 47, coming from Trento take the exit marked to Strigno and follow the signs for Altopiano del Tesino and than Pieve Tesino. Coming from Bassano del Grappa take the exit marked to Grigno and follow the signs to Castello Tesino carry on towards Pive Tesino and Val Malene.
ParkingVal Malene church
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentSportswear for mountain excursions (hiking boots, raincoat).
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.