Prepare your itinerary
Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
Choose suitable equipment and repair kit
Check weather forecast
Setting out by yourself is more risky; if this is the case take a mobile phone
Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
Do not hesitate in placing your trust in aprofessional
Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
Do not hesitate in goingback
In case of emergency call 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Valsugana - tel. +39 0461 727700 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting thereFrom the village of Strigno drive on to Spera and then go on up to Val Campelle to reach Ponte di Conseria (Conseria Bridge).
ParkingAt Conseria Bridge (from June to August the parking requires a payment).
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentThe usual outfit for excursions to the mountain is advised (hiking clothing and boots, raincoat).
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.