Trekking impegnativo che richiede allenamento e senso dell'orientamento, percorre per lunghi tratti mulattiere e sentieri di guerra usati per rifornire gli avamposti durante il periodo della Grande Guerra.
Distance 19.1 km
Update: March 01, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereDalla strada Statale 47 della Valsugana, uscire a Strigno e proseguire seguendo le indicazioni per Spera. Superato il paese si prosegue per l'unica strada che ci porta in Val Campelle fino in località Cenon. X
ParkingPiazzale in Località Tedon.
32T 694548 5113602
EquipmentNormale abbigliamento per escursioni in montagna (abbigliamento e scarponicini da trekking, impermeabile in caso di pioggia)
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view