Pedalando lungo i due laghi Bandiera Blu di Levico e Caldonazzo, ci si potrà immergere tra i colori della natura: il limpido blu delle acque e l'intenso verde della vegetazione
Distance 23.9 km
The trail takes you on the cycling path and on secondary roads; the first part is on an asphalt road that overlooks Levico Lake for 3 km; ride down and bike on the dirt road along the lake for 2 km (this is the only unpaved road of the tour). The route continues on a part of ascending asphalt road, passing beneath “Castello di Pergine” hill until you reach the historic center of the town. Leave the village and follow signs for Susà; after the SS47 underpass, follow the asphalt road that leads to Canale and continue on the cycling path along Caldonazzo Lake to return to the starting point passing through the apple orchards.
Il percorso è indicato anche per E-MTB
Update: March 10, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
32T 677362 5097194
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view