The bike – trip starts in the silent woods of Torcegno to reach the locality Cavè. In the valley, a stop at the characteristic alms is a must, where you can get a taste of the cheese that is produced according to ancient methods, and then take a break between the old chestnut trees.
Distance 28.4 km
The tour starts from loc. Campestrini in Torcegno and continues on paved road on the first stretch; after the bridge on stream Ceggio, the road is unpaved and leads uphill to the fork, that leads on the right to Malga Casapinello and on the left to Malga Colo and the alpine lakes in the near. The route continues on asphalt road unto loc. Ganarini; after a short but demanding ascent ride down to Torcegno for a thrilling single track.
Il percorso è indicato anche per E-MTB
Update: March 10, 2021
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
32T 689915 5105595
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view