Welcome to Fitness Viking Zermatt and Box Valhall, located at the foot of the Matterhorn. The gym, which opened in 2013, is the first official functional fitness box venue not just in the canton of Valais but also in the entire Swiss Alps. With a training area of more than 300 sq. m, on two floors, Box Valhall is Zermatt’s largest gym.
Fitness Viking Zermatt offers more than 2 tons of weights to get you into shape. You’ll also find other facilities such as:
- Rowing and running machines, indoor cycling and assault air bike
- Free weights and kettlebells
- Pull-up stations, rings and weights stations,
- Medicine balls, Viking hammers and plyo boxes
- Resistance bands, skipping ropes
- Outdoor and indoor climbing ropes over 6m high
- Tractor tyres
- Core stability cushions, foam rollers and technical poles
- GHD machines
- 14 meters artificial turf with weight sled
- Mobility accessories
We have also two changing rooms with shower and toilet. Directly at the entrance you will find the reception and on the second floor the cozy lounge with TV.
Here, you won’t find the traditional weights machines you get in a normal gym.
We don’t use machines – we build them!