Grab a Mountain Cart and off you go: The ride on three-wheeled go-karts starts at Blauherd and ends after a 1.6 km route at Sunnegga. During the ride you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful Alpine meadows as well as the unique mountain panorama with the Matterhorn.
- Suitable for children from 9 years old and 135 centimetres in height
- The offer is valid from the end of June to the end of September
- A helmet is provided
- Safe cycling pleasure thanks to wide tires, good brakes and a low centre of gravity
Rest StopBuffet Bar Sunnegga
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.
Tips and hintsBook the offer now
Zermatt is car-free. Private vehicles are permitted only as far as Täsch (5 km before Zermatt). The Täsch–Zermatt road is closed to the public.
Onward travel to Zermatt is either by private taxi or shuttle train. Trains depart every 20 minutes; the journey takes about 12 minutes, and ends at the Bahnhofplatz in Zermatt.
Täsch has car parks with both covered and open-air parking – e.g. at the Matterhorn Terminal or privately operated facilities.
Onward travel: see “Getting there”.
- Mountaincart and helmet (available for hire at the station Blauherd)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.