Grab a Mountain Cart and off you go: The ride on three-wheeled go-karts starts at Blauherd and ends after a 1.6 km route at Sunnegga. During the ride you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful Alpine meadows as well as the unique mountain panorama with the Matterhorn.
- Suitable for children from 9 years old and 135 centimetres in height
- The offer is valid from the end of June to the end of September
- A helmet is provided
- Safe cycling pleasure thanks to wide tires, good brakes and a low centre of gravity
Rest StopBuffet Bar Sunnegga
- Take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’s own risk.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Do not leave the marked routes.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- Take note of the warning signs drawing attention to the constant danger in river beds and along watercourses below dams and reservoirs.
Tips, hints and linksBook the offer now
Zermatt is car-free. Private vehicles are permitted only as far as Täsch (5 km before Zermatt). The Täsch–Zermatt road is closed to the public.
Onward travel to Zermatt is either by private taxi or shuttle train. Trains depart every 20 minutes; the journey takes about 12 minutes, and ends at the Bahnhofplatz in Zermatt.
Täsch has car parks with both covered and open-air parking – e.g. at the Matterhorn Terminal or privately operated facilities.
Onward travel: see “Getting there”.
- Mountaincart and helmet (available for hire at the station Blauherd)
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Good footwear