916 m of altitude must be overcome along the 8.9 km long course in the categories runner, folk runner and Nordic walking. The traditional alpine festival is part of the framework programme, mass at 11.00 am and canteen services accompanied by musical entertainment.
- Annual, at the beginning of July
- A mountain celebration for locals and visitors
- Registration at Täsch tourist office
- Täschalp: cheese and Ziger soft cheese for sale
Getting thereThe drive from Visp to Täsch takes about 30–40 min. The road leads through the wild and beautiful Mattertal valley.
ParkingTäsch has car parks with both covered and open-air parking – e.g. at the Matterhorn Terminal or privately operated facilities.
- Good footwear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- Optionally water & food
On the way there are refreshment points